- High quality printing at an affordable price
- Color or monochrome single-sided card printing
- Compact design enables the Zebra ZXP1 to fit in tight workplaces
Zebra’s Mobility DNA is the industry’s most comprehensive suite of off-the-shelf, end user apps, robust administration utilities and effortless app development tools. For more details please contact Id Vision Dubai’s friendly sales team will help you find your exact business printer match.
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon ZXP Series 1 cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- 545 cph monochrome single-sided
- 130 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
NOTE: The ZXP1 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix Series, ZXP Series 1 ribbons.
- Zebra ix Series intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon.
- Integrated cleaning roller included on each ribbon.
- Media Starter Kit – 1 YMCKO ribbon, 100 30-mil PVC cards
- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images/card
Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)
Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 131° F (70° C)
Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41°F to 77°F (5C to 30C)
- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power
- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz.
- FCC Class A
Width: 7.9″ (200 mm)
Height: 9.3″ (236 mm)
Depth: 13.0″ (330 mm)
Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Manual front card feeder bezel*
- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs
- USB V2.0 (cable included) – standard
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet – optional*
Encoding Options and Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12″ (54 mm) x 3.38″ (86 mm)
- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
*Field upgradeable options
Whether you require a light mobile zebra printer for the retail environment or an industrial printer in the manufacturing environment, we will advise you on the best model. ID Vision is the trusted supplier of zebra printers in Dubai.