LH4000 is one RFID lock with advanced 13.56 MHZ Mifare-1 card technology, which has the ability of reading and writing to the guest and staff cards.The included lock management software offer you an easy “one-click” installation,what you need to do is to click next.
• With advanced 13.56mhz MIFARE-1 card technology
• American standard mortise with 5 latches
• Zinc Alloy housing with bright chrome finish (only outdoor unit)
• With professional hotel lock management software – single click install
• Audit trail records the latest 224 lock transactions
• With warning beeps in low battery power
• Backset is 70 mm
ZKBiolock Hotel Lock System
ISO14443 (RFID) Type-A, S70 4KB/ S50 1KB
4 x AA Alkaline battery
0°C- 45 °C
Hotel Key Card lock systems
Many electronic access control locks use a Wiegand interface to connect the card swipe mechanism to the rest of the electronic entry system.
Newer keycard systems use radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology such as the TLJ infinity. RFID cards contain a small chip and induction loop which the transmitter on the keycard reader can access. The main advantages with RFID cards is that they do not need to be removed from the wallet or pass holder – as the keycard reader can usually read them from a few inches away.
For the best price on RFID hotel lock contact ID Vision Dubai on +9714 2694620 / [email protected]