MIFARE DESFire EV1 is ideal for solution developers and providers wanting to combine and support multiple applications on one smart card. It fully complies with the requirements for fast and secure data transmission, flexible memory organization and interoperability with existing infrastructure.
The MIFARE classic family is the pioneer and front runner in contactless smart card ICs operating in the 13.56 MHz frequency range with read/write capability.
- Advanced public transportation
- Access management
- E-Government incl. social services
- Fully ISO / IEC 14443 A 1-4 compliant
- 2 Kbytes, 4 Kbytes and 8 Kbytes EEPROM with fast programming
- Secure, high speed command set
- High data rates according to ISO / IEC 14443-4: 848 Kbit/s
- Flexible file structure
- Choice of open DES/3DES/3KDES/AES crypto algorithm in hardware
- Unique 7-byte serial number (ISO cascade level 2)
- Data integrity: CRC and bit counting on physical layer
- Available in MOA4 modules or 8¡± sawn bumped wafer
MIFARE Card supplier in Dubai, UAE
The MIFARE name covers proprietary technologies based upon various levels of the ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 13.56 MHz contactless smart card standard. According to MIFARE themselves, 10 billion of their smart card chips and 150 million of their reader modules have been sold. The technology is embodied in both cards and readers. The MIFARE DESFire (MF3ICD40) was introduced in 2002 and is based on a core similar to SmartMX, with more hardware and software security features than MIFARE Classic.
Get the assured discount on MIFARE DESFire cards from ID Vision Dubai, UAE, that includes the largest collection of product made for more than 40 different applications. Contact us on +9714 269 4620 or email us [email protected] for additional help.