ZK FB3000 is a single-lane flap barrier consisting of a master-device and a slave-device to form an entrance.
ZK FB3200 is a double-wing flap barrier to be equipped with FB3000 to form multi-entrances.
- FB3000: Single Lane Flap Barrier
- FB3011: Single Lane Flap Barrier with RFID Access Control System
- FB3022: Single Lane Flap Barrier with Fingerprint and RFID Access Control System
- FB3200: Double Wing Flap barrier for Additional Lane
- FB3211: Double Wing Flap barrier for Additional Lane with RFID Access Control System
- FB3222: Double Wing Flap barrier for Additional Lane with Fingerprint and RFID Access Control System
Flap Barriers are well adopted in entrances and exits of buildings or construction sites, to help tracking staffs and visitors. Only authorized users are able to access to specific areas through the flap barriers. Lights on the barriers are to indicate status of the flap barriers. Steady green lights indicate locked barriers. Blinking green lights indicate accessible barriers.
ZKTeco’s assembled access control system significantly reduces costs for business partners. RFID, fingerprint verification, face recognition, and vein verification technologies are available for options of flexible access control system. Complete range of flap barrier turnstile gates available with ID Vision Dubai, one of the most reliable supplier of speed gate solutions in UAE, Middle East and Africa.
|Electronic Anti-Pinch Function: Auto-suspension of door closure when human is detected.|
Direct Current Operation: Low failure rate to ensure stability and reliability
Alarm Function: Auto warning and alarming if unauthorized entry with swiping card occurs.
Multiple lid options for different decorative style
|Flap opening/closing time||1S|
|Operating Power Consumption||110W|
|Stationary Power Consumption||60W|
|Net Weight||135Kg(FB3000), 86Kg(FB3200)|
|Gross Weight||197Kg(FB3000), 121Kg(FB3200)|
|Two way traffic||Yes|
|Advanced sensor system||Yes|