EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) Software
HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) software is the main application for processing visitors, including ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, watch list screening, check-in and check-out, and email notification, among other features. The solution improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in their facilities, while enhancing the professionalism of an organization by streamlining the visitor check-in process and providing high quality visitor badges.
Used by thousands of organizations such as corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, healthcare and property management, the software enables users to capture detailed visitor information more accurately by simply scanning a license, passport or business card, and includes the industry’s most feature-rich, yet easy-to-use visitor management capabilities.
EasyLobby SVM software is installed on a Windows® workstation or Kiosk, typically in the lobby, along with any combination of desired hardware peripherals such as a license scanner, badge printer, camera and signature capture pad. Any number of EasyLobby SVM stations can share a central database (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Manage visitors, packages and assets from a single application
- Enterprise-class scalability from a single system to hundreds, all sharing a central database
- Electronically capture visitor data by scanning a license, passport or business card
- Print visitor and employee badges in full color or black and white, and customize badges for different categories of visitors
- Multiple, programmable security alerts with email/SMS notification
- The software allows for self-registration in a kiosk for an unattended lobby or as an alternative to a lobby attendant checking in visitors. The EasyLobby SVM software is easily installed on a Windows workstation or kiosk along with any combination of desired hardware peripherals.
- 24 user definable fields allow a broad range of customization in visitor data inputs
- Complete control over visitor form fields, including renaming labels and tabs, show/hide, enable/disable, setting required fields and dat capture from ID scans
- Create and manage your own lists for Reasons, Categories, Clearances and more
- Seamless integration with over 40 of the leading access control systems to provide selected visitors with customized card access directly from the Secure Visitor Management interface.
- Import employee lists from any ODBC database or Active Directory, with auto scheduling and updating
HID Global’s EasyLobby® Administrator is a central administration software utility that allows users to perform database administration, as well as real-time monitoring and reporting functions. With each copy of EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management (SVM) software purchased, a free copy of Administrator is included.
- Create and manage your organization’s badge templates, by category.
- Create and manage all of the user accounts for the guards or receptionists that will be operating the SVM badging software in each lobby.
- Setup and manage an automated, scheduled employee import process, ensuring the visitor list is always updated.
- Manage all settings and options on each SVM badging station from the central administrator console.
- Setup and manage EasyLobby’s Secure Visitor Management eKiosk™ self-registration and eAdvance™ pre-registered software.
EasyLobby® eAdvance Visitor Pre-Registration
As part of HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management software portfolio, the eAdvance™ solution is a web-based application that enables authorized employees or tenants to quickly and easily pre-register visitors online, before the guest arrives. Using an organization’s internal intranet or Internet, any or all employees can be granted access to use eAdvance with no training required. The employee simply logs onto eAdvance, which is located onsite, and completes a simple visitor registration form.
In a busy lobby, using eAdvance can greatly reduce visitor check-in time and lobby congestion. Since the visitor can be pre-registered through eAdvance, the receptionist or guard can simply scan the visitor’s license when they arrive (or quickly consult an on-screen list of pre-registered visitors), and with one mouse click, the visitor is checked in and the badge is printed.
- Supports individual and group registration
- Delivers email confirmations to employees and individual visitors or groups, including registration number and barcode
- Employs rules-based approval levels
- Enables returning visitor lookup for quick re-registration and permits employees and tenants to perform check-out online to reduce check-in and check-out time
- Contains user password management and allows for single sign-on/authentication support
- Offers online employee list and rights management
EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management Satellite
HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™ ) Satellite is used to control and monitor entry and exit at one or more internal locations or “check points” for visitors who have already been badged at a SVM workstation at the main lobby, visitor center or guard gate.
Upon arrival at a Satellite station, the visitor’s badge is scanned and the Satellite station will display the visitor’s photo, name and clearance level while informing the operator whether to allow or deny the visitor entry into that area. The clearance level is assigned to each visitor when they are badged by the SVM software. Satellite time stamps the visitor’s entry and exit at that station via barcode scan, proximity card or magnetic stripe read.
Customers must purchase a copy of Satellite for each location where internal control and monitoring are desired.
Satellite does not have the ability to create new visitor records, modify existing records or print badges; it is a supplement to the SVM security architecture, not a substitute for SVM software.
EasyLobby® Mobile Wireless Solutions
HID Global’s EasyLobby® mobile wireless solutions make it easier and more efficient for customers to process visitors who enter through guard gates, guard shacks and loading docks improving security through better vehicle and visitor management.
EasyLobby mobile wireless solutions are a family of software products pre-loaded onto handheld wireless devices and are easy to learn and use. These devices can be used in remote locations, or areas without power, to provide the same visitor management security technology deployed in a main facility. They perform fast data capture and check-in with durable handled devices that can withstand tough outdoor locations and conditions.
As part of EasyLobby’s Secure Visitor Management™ software portfolio, the mobile wireless solutions family includes SVM Mobile™, Package Mobile™ and Satellite Mobile™.
Uses & Benefits
- Ideal for guard gate and guard shack deployments (high security facilities, warehousing and distribution facilities, manufacturing and power generating plants, gated communities, etc.)
- Perform fast data capture and check-in at the vehicle window; avoid multiple trips to/from the guard shack
- Minimum typing required (license read populates the visitor form fields automatically in 1-2 seconds)
Symbol MC9190G Features (included with handheld device with SVM Mobile software)
- Wireless (802.11 a/b/g) handheld computer with EasyLobby SVM Mobile software pre-installed
- Integrated driver’s license reading (2d barcode and magstripe), with authentication (US and Canada)
- Integrated barcode scanning (for quick check out or to capture barcode number to a field)
- Full keypad (53 keys)
- Integrated signature capture
- Extremely rugged
- Gate control option (for opening gates that are not controlled by a centralized access control system)
Uses & Benefits
- Allows customers to deliver packages to employees or tenants, wherever they are located
- Capture multiple signatures for each package received and delivered
- Does not require wireless networking throughout your facility
- PDA automatically syncs data to/from an EasyLobby Package database when placed in its cradle
Symbol MC75A Features (included handheld device with Package Mobile software)
- Wireless (802.11b) handheld computer with either EasyLobby Package Mobile or EasyLobby Satellite Mobile software pre-installed
- Integrated barcode scanning
- Alpha-numeric keypad
Uses & Benefits
- Ideal for checking and enforcing clearances to restricted areas with a quick barcode scan of the visitor badge
- For those with the proper clearance, captures arrival and departure time to/from the area
- Eliminates the need for a full workstation with power and network connectivity (wired)
- Can also be used for wireless check-out at or near an exit point
Symbol MC75A Features (included handheld device with Satellite Mobile software)
- Wireless (802.11b) handheld computer with either EasyLobby Satellite Mobile or EasyLobby Package Mobile software pre-installed
- Integrated barcode scanning
- Alpha-numeric keypad
EasyLobby® eKiosk™ Self Registration Software
With visitor self-registration becoming more popular with many organizations, HID Global’s EasyLobby® eKiosk™ is an application that is a more flexible alternative to using a lobby attendant to check in visitors. It is an ideal solution for smaller lobbies that do not have room for a free standing kiosk.EasyLobby eKiosk makes it fast and easy for visitors to register themselves upon arrival at a facility using a tablet computer. Organizations can configure the visitor form on an EasyLobby eKiosk device to include any field they choose. They can also display a PDF or HTML file for visitors to review and acknowledge or to agree to terms.
Used in conjunction with EasyLobby eAdvance™ web pre-registration software, the host employee can pre-register the visitor in eAdvance from their own computer, and eKiosk also has the ability to screen visitors against pre-registered visitor lists and/or internal watch lists to keep unauthorized or unwanted people out of the facility. Runs on Windows®, an Apple® iPad® or an Android® tablet computer. It enables a visitor badge to be printed upon check-in at the main guard station.
The eKiosk application is focused on checking in a user that is pre-registered or doesn’t require any personal details to be acquired through a peripheral (i.e. webcam or ID scanner). The EasyLobby SVM solution has a kiosk mode which will allow for self registration with a ID scanner, web camera, and the visitor badge can be printed at the kiosk station.
Get the best deals on HID EasyLobby Visitor Management Systems from ID Vision UAE.